Profile Picture

cartoon animator 4 signs me out of adobe creative cloud as soon as I try to link to photoshop

Posted By allen.northrop 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

cartoon animator 4 signs me out of adobe creative cloud as soon as I...

Author
allen.northrop
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (88 reputation)New Member (88 reputation)New Member (88 reputation)New Member (88 reputation)New Member (88 reputation)New Member (88 reputation)New Member (88 reputation)New Member (88 reputation)New Member (88 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
As the subject states.

I am trying to edit a g3 character in Ps - every time I attempt to link to Ps, I'm prompted to sign in to Creative Cloud, after I sign in a hard lag occurs, I can perform 1 or 2 edits then I'm signed out again.

I run on AMD Ryzen 9 5950x, RTX3090, 128gb ram, windows 11

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
If you haven't already, check that you are signed into Creative Cloud properly by opening Photoshop without using Cartoon Animator. Then check to see if you get asked to sign in again when using Photoshop standalone. If you do get asked to sign into Creative Cloud repeatedly, then you will need to contact Adobe support for help.

Do also check you have linked CTA4 directly to the Photoshop.exe in the Adobe Photoshop installation folder. Don't try to link to any other file.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

yepkoo
yepkoo
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
The login issue is related to Adobe.

While using Windows 10, I was having the same problem when I sent a file to photoshop, sometimes it was quite annoying to wait for 1 minute.
I was solving the problem by keeping Photoshop program open all the time.
After upgrading to Windows 11 I don't know why but when I reinstalled all programs the problem went away.

----------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/yepkoo
https://dev.epicgames.com/community/profile/bxvo/Yepkoo#learning

Reading This Topic