Profile Picture

Preview Mode not wrking

Posted By Gwil 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Gwil
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 Years Ago
I'm having problems getting the preview mode to work. All I'm having is a white box, with a red border. To view the features, I have to select 'play'.

It's Crazy Talk 6, on a Dell notebook, runing XP Pro SP3.

Any ideas please.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
What sort of graphics card does your notebook have?

Unlike previous versions, Crazytalk 6 requires more graphical horsepower and often older cards, especially if they have outdated drivers do have problems like this.

The first thing to do is to try and get the latest graphics and sound drivers available for your machine. You should be able to get these from Dell themselves.

If after you have updated your graphics drivers (also update Crazytalk to 6.2) you still have problems, please contact Support using the link below. They will be able to help you further to resolve this issue.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic