Profile Picture

So I just bought a bunch of crap to get the offer!

Posted By new-own 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
new-own
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello,

I can’t believe that I just bought a bunch of unnecessary things off the Software/Content Store over $876.5 to be qualified for the free ic8 and cc4 copies upon release. I bought the ic7 visual essentials which I don’t need for my work at all. I also bought the popcornFX plugin and sequencer which is very outdated and not actual 3d particles just 2D effects as I have tested before and it doesn’t even render on iRay… Also I just bought the Curve editor which is coming to ic8 builtin and free anyways. I own almost all plugins and softwares now except Kinect plugin lol. I only purchased these now because I want to support Reallusion. Otherwise, I could have bought them upon release even though I know they might even have Pre-order offers or discounts first month of release later on.

I really hope that I will not be hearing later on something like >>>
People who have got the free ic8/cc4 by this Year End offer won’t be getting the full version or not the pipeline versions! Or any other ways to make us pay even more for what we are hoping for…

Time will tell… See you Spring 2022 as they have promised us.
And happy new year everyone!

Edited
3 Years Ago by new-own
Kidder
Kidder
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
I have been an iclone user since IC4 and I have to say that Reallusion has never gone back on it's word, On every big update or new release they do bring out extra paid content for those who want it which make perfect business sense, And you can buy it or not. IC and CC4 will work perfectly without it
They generally will give you free stuff for those who don't want the  paid stuff.. New charcters props etc. but they always deliver what they tell you they will. Sometimes they  release in the last week of the window they've given themselves But you will get what they promise. This is my fourth free IClone giveaway.
K

See my other videos on my YouTube channel Kissler101

Reading This Topic