Need help with Clothing Issues

Posted By JustBad 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
JustBad
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (698 reputation)Veteran Member (698 reputation)Veteran Member (698 reputation)Veteran Member (698 reputation)Veteran Member (698 reputation)Veteran Member (698 reputation)Veteran Member (698 reputation)Veteran Member (698 reputation)Veteran Member (698 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I have a couple of questions hopefully other developers here can answer for me?

in CC3 At times applying clothing like pants for instance then apply a shirt and it removes the pants or vise versa so my work around is apply 1st piece and make it an accessory then apply 2nd piece then set 1st item back to clothing item kind of aggravating is this the only fix for this?
Another question is on some Trial content lets say I try it on my character adjust everything I want or need to then decide to purchase it some meshes automatically release the trial water mark others have to be re applied from new dl mesh to get rid of the water mark and adjustments have to be all done again and ideas?

Thanks JustBad

Check out my work below on my Socials

YouTube
Kidder
This post has been flagged as an answer
Kidder
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
Quote) applying clothing like pants for instance then apply a shirt and it removes the pants or vise versa so my work around is apply 1st piece and make it an accessory then apply 2nd piece then set 1st item back to clothing item kind of aggravating is this the only fix for this?

In CC3 click on conform tab
Then select Cloth Layer setting from bottom of panel.
This opens the List of clothing items and their assigned layer number, you need to select setting wheel and assign a new number to the item you want to change ( the one causing problem) and that should fix issue.
The initial thumbnail of the item in content mgr will display the layer that piece of clothing is assigned too, and when items have same number they will replace each other. so thats the answer to the first part, as to second question I will let someone else answer because i@ve never had this issue
K

See my other videos on my YouTube channel Kissler101

JustBad
JustBad
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (698 reputation)Veteran Member (698 reputation)Veteran Member (698 reputation)Veteran Member (698 reputation)Veteran Member (698 reputation)Veteran Member (698 reputation)Veteran Member (698 reputation)Veteran Member (698 reputation)Veteran Member (698 reputation)

Thank you.
BTW I checked out your Youtube channel and watched several videos you did and I have to say easily some of the best work I have ever seen the length of the videos is amazing work! Liked and Subbed to you.
You deserve so many more subscribers and likes if your reading this check him out!

YouTube
Edited
3 Years Ago by JustBad
Kidder
Kidder
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
Thanks for the Sub JustBad, I wish it was easier to get views on YT but that is just the way social Media works but thanks for the compliments and I hope My answer helped you out and you so;ved your issue.
Karen

See my other videos on my YouTube channel Kissler101

JustBad
JustBad
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Just wanted to confirm that did fix the clothing issue I just ran into it today and I did what you said and I was able to apply the second item. 

YouTube

Reading This Topic