Profile Picture

New install - Motion Clip Tab Greyed out ?

Posted By sthewitt 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
sthewitt
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 Years Ago
I just purchased Crazy Talk6 Pro - looks exciting. I also purchased the CrazyTalk Add-On Content: Animation ToolBox and Comic Character Specimen.

When I try and go to the motion clips tab, it is greyed out and is not clickable. Also, I cannot click on the Puppeteering panel icon.

Everthing else is working fine, I just can't seem to get to the more advanced features.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Regards,

Stan H
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Stan,

You have to first create a script to make Puppeteering and Motion Clips active.

Just go to Script - Stage and then either add some vocals to automatically create a new script or Right Click on the character track and choose New Script to create a blank one.

Once you do this the options will become active and ready to use (You have to be in Timeline for Puppeteering to work).

Hope this helps.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic