Profile Picture

how did they did this Vs battle between two games Dante vs Bayonetta

Posted By genao87 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

how did they did this Vs battle between two games Dante vs Bayonetta...

Author
genao87
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
how did they did this Vs battle between two games  Dante vs  Bayonetta?  would  love to know how.  this is some nice animation.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFi_RzsKajA&t=5s

Edited
3 Years Ago by genao87
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
lots of video editing mainly,   i'm sure if you saw the fight without the special effects, video editing and camera shakes,  it would not be as amusing lol

Edited
3 Years Ago by planetstardragon
genao87
genao87
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

so they just took video clips from each game.  they didnt really ripped out the avatar/characters and put them in a software like ICLONE?   I know the guy who did Dead Fantasy use Poser as his main animation software.  Rest his soul,  he died way too young.  

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

I wasn't looking at it like that -   there are many game rips on the net that also include their game motions,  there's even special hex programs that are made just for ripping game content .....  I was looking at what made that video exciting overall -   the animation wasn't very complex,  the video editing, and adding effects was extensive.  So if you were to get the characters with their motions ( or keyframe the motions ),  you would be able to recreate this with iclone .....I'm not going to say "ez"  because there's a ton of work involved.

genao87
genao87
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

i see,   what are the best ones to rip games?   It would save me money and ton of time since I would not need to model them and just import them to iclone.  
Edited
3 Years Ago by genao87
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

there are several,  some that are game specific to decompress the files,  i'd be careful though as some can be dangerous since some are unofficial and can be malicious,  ripping games is not something endorsed by major gaming companies so very few if any of these softwares are a mainstream product -  my best suggestion would be to look on youtube,  many have already ripped games and share their content. 

genao87
genao87
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

will do then.  thanks planetstardragon.
mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
thank you very much Genao87 for letting me discover Mounty oum.
Not only did he do what I always wanted to do, but he thought exactly like me when it came to production.
He made 2 seasons of this incredible series in 2013 with Poser !!!
https://roosterteeth.com/watch/rwby-season-1-episode-1

I invite you to read this discussion about the making off.
https://www.creativebloq.com/animation/rbwy-anime-action-dynamic-3d-twist-9134477

"
but I’m a big believer in the idea that a streamlined interface can lead to greater efficiency.
From a production standpoint it’s hard to ignore the volume of work my team and I have been able to create.
There have been episodes of Red vs Blue that have been completely animated in only a week’s time by myself and only one other animator."

"
Whenever a technical hurdle presents itself, the challenge tends to be not in overcoming it, but rather about how to find a creative way around it.
Lateral thinking has always been the modus operandi of 3D, and the expanded freedom that comes from a wider view on storytelling itself is makes you a filmmaker."

There're some makingoff video too:

Reallusion must not abandon the development of Iclone as a final production tool. In any case this post will have given me a boost to wait for the release of Iclone 8.
This kind of production will only be democratized if the learning curve is very short ... which is not the case with other 3D applications.
Edited
3 Years Ago by mtakerkart
AutoDidact
AutoDidact
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
He made 2 seasons of this incredible series in 2013 with Poser !!!

I was a poser user since the mid 1990's
from version 2 to version 10.

One of poser only strengths was the poser native figures had very
basic biped rigging and could accept BVH import such as those exported from
3Dmax bipeds and the older optitrax mocap systems.

Those poser productions that people always bring up were only possible 
by importing mocap.
Without BVH import, posers vestigial animation tools are 
masochistic exercise in self torture!!

I know because I hand keyed this animation for a paying film client in poser and it was painful experience.

Its "IK system " is a cruel joke as it does not allow switching back to
FK with destroying the entire animation.
Look at all of the footslide in those "red vs Blue" animations.

frankly posers potential as widely used Character animation tool died back in the late 1990's
After being passed through several companies in the early 2000's
Poser lost its main source of high quality figures when Daz moved on to the Genesis figure that are not natively poser compatible.

It is now owned by renderosity who foolishly killed of the poser fusion export bridge plugins to send poser characters to the professional 3DCC' like 3DMax and Cinema4D.

It now languishes in total obscurity with no modern day presence
on youtube or the gaming or animated film market.

Renderosity mangages keep it afloat on full life support
by selling low priced,( lesser quality) Daz genesis content in the renderosity market place.

RAG DOLL COLLISION ANIMATIONS FOR ICLONE 8 & 7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ghost Origins
My latest Feature length film created with Iclone.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/adf9b210-df59-4cb6-aa1b-9de5.jpg

Edited
3 Years Ago by AutoDidact

Reading This Topic