Speed nudge feature

Posted By hobbyuser3d 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
hobbyuser3d
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (932 reputation)Veteran Member (932 reputation)Veteran Member (932 reputation)Veteran Member (932 reputation)Veteran Member (932 reputation)Veteran Member (932 reputation)Veteran Member (932 reputation)Veteran Member (932 reputation)Veteran Member (932 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi ive been doing alot of experimenting with hand lipsynching characters in iclone 7
as the acculips appears cannot handle what im trying to do or the prework to make it work
not worth my time.

Ive found the best results is using face puppeting with a mouse. First i want to say that regardless of whether you use acculips or the straight audio file input visemes are generated
so the best results imho has been  setting the viseme style to 000 and hand face puppeting..after that i might re ad the viseme data
and try various styles and adjust the slider for viseme( a combination of both or not use viseme at all)  and expression for the desired result. This has worked for me so far.
What i feel is missing is a speed nudge slider below viseme and expression slider..to make micro speed tweaks to expression and match more precisely. 

To clarify reason why this is useful depending what your doing unless you know the audio timing perfectly..for example your fav song you have listened to 1000 times vs a song you have never heard
your hand and a mouse cannot react when words start it will be slightly off by milliseconds..sure you can use 50% speed however you still have the issue of transitions in tone your unprepared for or unfamiliar with at 50% speed..in many cases
i could use full speed and get things done quicker if i had the ability to nudge the expression timing..this is why it is useful i think.

here is hand face puppeting example..granted ive only been using the app for a month or so..could be tools for better results
this is the idea

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9bdcef36-3fbe-4c0d-ad48-ab99.png

thanks

Edited
3 Years Ago by hobbyuser3d

Reading This Topic