In-Person (Not Zoom) iClone 7 Tutor wanted - Los Angeles-based

Posted By Catahoula 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

In-Person (Not Zoom) iClone 7 Tutor wanted - Los Angeles-based

Author
Catahoula
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (333 reputation)Senior Member (333 reputation)Senior Member (333 reputation)Senior Member (333 reputation)Senior Member (333 reputation)Senior Member (333 reputation)Senior Member (333 reputation)Senior Member (333 reputation)Senior Member (333 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello! Hopefully, this post is not violating any terms of the forum.

I am looking for an In-Person, Los Angeles-based tutor to come to my producing partner's Northridge, CA location to help him learn specific aspects of iClone.

Over the past several months we've created characters and converted a project so we can now produce it in iClone. We have watched Reallusion's tutorials and we have a fantastic person (who builds our characters) already doing ZOOM tutorials as needed.

We now hope to have someone who can sit down with us/my partner, in person, as it will tremendously speed up the learning curve. 

Need someone local to us. Hoping to do a couple of hours here, a couple of hours there as schedules allow. In January, when we start producing content, we may also want to set up blocks of time to make sure all is running smoothly. 

Can pay hourly rates, but open to whatever best. 
Respond to this post or at schstu@gmail.com (a short-term email that will be retired in a few weeks from this posting). If you could let me know a little of your iClone background and desired rates, that would be great.

Thank you!

Reading This Topic