Profile Picture

3DXchange4 use on computer without internet connection

Posted By marion.manthey 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
marion.manthey
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Hi,

I´m planning to buy 3DXchange 4 pro and I have a question:

Is it possible to install and use 3DXchange 4 and bonuspack on a PC without internet connection?

Do I have to send an act-file to receive a key as with 3DXChange2?

Marion

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Marion,

I'm afraid all Reallusion software requires that you are connected to the internet to activate your software. This is a one time process and you won't need to be on the internet to actually use 3DXchange4 afterwards.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

marion.manthey
marion.manthey
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Hi Peter,

thanks for your reply. I´m a bit confused. With 3DXchange2 I had the same problem. Reallusion then send me a link with the installation file for 3DXchange 2 offline users. I forwarded the act file and received the activation key.

I am in the posession of a stand alone pc where I use IClone 4 pro without internet connection. For the installing of IClone 4 pro on this PC I also only had to forward the act-file to receive the activation key.

It is of no use for me installing 3DXchange 4 on my internet pc because I will probably not be able to transfer the whole programm to my other PC without internet connection, on which I use IClone 4pro.

Am I asuming correctly that reallusion has not developed an installation file for 3DXchange4 offline users? I would be very sorry to hear that, because I´m very interested in the purchase of this programm.

Best regards

Marion
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Marion,

The standard practice for activating Reallusion software is via an internet connection however in certain circumstances and with specific software an offline activation can now be achieved.

I would advise you contact Customer Support using the link below and explain your requirements as I'm not sure if this is possible yet with 3DXchange 4 but they will be able to tell you for sure.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

qdai
qdai
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
And let us know the outcome pls.

Reading This Topic