Export to black model or no textures

Posted By danielswright2311_182877 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
danielswright2311_182877
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Ok so here is the problem.

Some avatars I export for my games load fine, no problem.

Then others load in with no textures even though I load and apply them to the models.

I noticed that When I export with hair or beards the textures then are black on the whole model but the hair and or beard.

Somehow my models have no uv data but on the hair part.

I am still working hard to figure out why.

They look and load and work fine in blender but not my game engine.

This males no sense.

The only difference I can think of is the hair unless different gen models load differently then others.

To make thing clear I use a coding gaming platform, I code my games I do not use game engines for point and click things together.

I am loading defuse and lighting and normal maps as textures and they work fine in all other applications but my game. So There has to be a setting I am not seeing because other models work fine.

Check out my new Bible Forums
danielswright2311_182877
danielswright2311_182877
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)Veteran Member (688 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Ok I figured this out

On some models when you export the vertex colors are all set to black.
Some models are exported with no vertex colors so there is no problem.

In blender I deleted the vertex colors and they all load perfect now. 

Check out my new Bible Forums

Reading This Topic