COULD SOMEONE HELP??

Posted By arenbailey 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
arenbailey
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Hello everyone! Sorry, but looking for some quick help as this will delay the current project. 

I have fully rigged a custom character onto an existing front facing character template that came with CTA purchase. I wanted to tweak the 3d head, and never encountered this before. I have made several characters prior to this. Cant figure out what the problem is. When I click on 3d head , the character takes over the entire screen. Theres no way to zoom out as the camera tools are greyed out in 3d head mode. So I hit a dead end with this character. Again I did this before with no problems. Not sure what the issue could be but I can't tweak to to not being able to see the face. Could someone give me a quick suggestion? many thanks

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/08583fbc-e84f-49aa-9be9-0299.png
vepop
vepop
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
While pressing the ALT button scroll up and down using the mouse button to  zoom in or zoom out.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9331d0a4-6a4b-4e86-9f88-963f.jpg
YouTube Tutorials Here
arenbailey
arenbailey
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Hi. Thanks for the help!! Yeas the alt and scroll option works. But on top of that Ive managed to fix the issue:

Silly mistake, but I referenced it against my older characters I made and found out what the problem was. Because the template character was put into the hip folder, I just kept on creating and didn't realise that Ive put the face into the HEAD folder, rather than the FACE FOLDER. So the 360 head creator couldn't find the face, so what happened was it zoomed into the bone. All fixed. The HEAD image belongs in the FACE folder. !!!

Many thanks

Reading This Topic