Profile Picture

Start reset after applying animation

Posted By tipton 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
tipton
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (172 reputation)Junior Member (172 reputation)Junior Member (172 reputation)Junior Member (172 reputation)Junior Member (172 reputation)Junior Member (172 reputation)Junior Member (172 reputation)Junior Member (172 reputation)Junior Member (172 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I have come across an issue, and it seems to be pretty consistent. When i create some Key frames, and move the character, then i apply animation like run or walk, it sets the character back to its initial starting point, if i add the animations before I set the key frames, its fine, but as soon as i try to add a new one, it places it back to the starting point, and when i then drag it to set its correct position, the zero point seems to be way off. has anyone experienced this and have a solution to stop it happening? my only reliable fix is to place all the animations along the time line from the initial Zero position, and then move it later, but that makes adding little tweaks quite difficult, I don’t get this experience with every character, so where do i look to fix this issue?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

Try unchecking "Align With Previous Motion" which is found under Edit > Motion Clip on the Menu Bar. If you uncheck this before loading the motion clip it should not jump back. 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic