Profile Picture

Morph slider updates are never saved

Posted By praxis_labs 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
praxis_labs
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I'm curious to know. The morph sliders updates are never saved and everytime I open a project I  need to keep updating them. Any suggestions on how I can update them and keep them that way? Thank you.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/95f0c978-ef88-4a1b-b15a-a02a.png
Edited
3 Years Ago by iuliiii
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
Hi...

Do have all your projects and characters saved in your Content Manager library or saved elsewhere on your computer?

Normally the morph slider update is a once only process because it will update everything in your library in one go. But if content is not detected it won't be updated and it will attempt it next time you load it.

Another possibility is that there is a permissions issue writing to the template folders. This would result in the morph sliders being updated but not saved, hence the need to do it all again next time.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

praxis_labs
praxis_labs
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Thanks for the fast reply. I don't think I do. They are in separate folders outside CC3 . Could you kindly provide any links on how to properly use the Content Manager library?  
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
Hi...

Content Manager is broken up into different categories. You can see these HERE.

So for Projects or Characters you just select that tab and then click the + ADD button at the bottom of Content Manager (see number 9 on the link below)

https://manual.reallusion.com/Character_Creator_3/ENU/3/Content/Character_Creator_3/3/04_Introducing_the_User_Interface/Content_manager.htm

For individual items like hair, clothing or accessories, all you need do is select the appropriate category tab, then select the object you want to save in the in Scene Manager, and then click the + ADD button at the bottom of Content Manager.

Everything you save goes in your Custom library, not the Template library as this contains the embedded content that comes with CC3 and any purchased content packs.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic