Profile Picture

Tips & Tricks to mimic this style with CC3?

Posted By habban 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
habban
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (463 reputation)Senior Member (463 reputation)Senior Member (463 reputation)Senior Member (463 reputation)Senior Member (463 reputation)Senior Member (463 reputation)Senior Member (463 reputation)Senior Member (463 reputation)Senior Member (463 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Hello! I'm a fan of a certain stylized look when it comes to gaming and such and i'm trying to learn how to develop and create a similar look myself.
I have been testing a lot of different things and i'm trying to figure out a consistent ground/base to start from within my workflow that i can repeat and build upon when i create my characters.
I have been trying a lot of different stuffs, from different morphs, utilizing DAZ studio content and so on.

But i decide to turn to you guys for help. Do you have any tips? Specifically i have issues with textures/materials i believe. Would be nice to have a base set of textures, for female & male to start build details on top of.
The general textures you get inside CC3 is very realistic looking.

I will insert a picture with reference of what kind of look i'm trying to replicate:
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ee4b2018-f564-4843-a383-930f.jpg

Reading This Topic