Profile Picture

Eye Pivot Issues

Posted By conradsly 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
conradsly
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I'm having some issues with my eye pivots on a character I've been working on with Zbrush. I might have inadvertently changed the pivots a bit of the eyes, or because my character is stylized, the pivots are behaving strangely when the character looks around at more extreme angles. For instance if I make the eyes look to the extreem right, the left eye is coming out a bit and the right eye is being pushed back a bit. I'm wondering does CC3 have some way of seeing the pivots for the eyes? In Zbrush, the eyes come in as a subtool together, they don't have indented pivots, it seems they share one, which makes sense I guess in terms of the rig. I might have turned on symmetry and move them a bit to better match my character's head shape, so if I need to restore the eyes to their default position, is there some way to do that and then modify the eye position in CC3 instead?

I'll keep trying to fix it with Zbrush, but if someone has any tips I'd appreciate it!

Reading This Topic