Profile Picture

Cartoon Animator 4 Reinstallation Issue

Posted By Otep 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Otep
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello and good day. Calling Tech Admins please help.  My Cartoon Animator 4 software installation says that it could not install due to " license is exceeded the installed number of the purchased seats". I have two (2)  Cartoon Animator 4 application software (both pipeline bundles). I need to reinstall the other bundle. I tried deactivating the software used from the defective unit but  could not remember my old password from the other account. What should I do? I have the Serial keys for the Motion Live and Face 3D from one app and two Serial Keys from my two Cartoon animator software please help. Thank you very much.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Hi...

If you know the email address of the problem account you can reset the password and create a new one to regain access.

Just visit the page below (sign out of your current account if you are signed in) and then try to sign in to the problem account. You will see an option "Forgot Password?". Just use this to reset your password.

https://www.reallusion.com/member/#/en/my-account

Please Note: You may find it easier to have both accounts merged into one so you can install the two copies of Cartoon Animator under the same account. To do this contact Customer Support using the link below and let them know which account you wish to use as your main account.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
3 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
Otep
Otep
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)

Hi and thank you very much for the prompt reply.
It seems its kinda complicated though. The two accounts that I have are quite different from the other. One is my personal account and  the other is an office account. I have the email accounts for both  but forgot my  password for the office account both on my gmail. and reallusion account. I have the order ID and serial numbers ( Motion 3d, Facial etc.). But since i have forgotten the passwords and could not deactivate using my old dead computer I am now quite lost on what to do. Please help.  I have created projects in the office accounts that I would like to continue to work on (something i cannot do with my personal account due to TRAIL Watermarks being shown on the screen.and vice versa.Thank you very much.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Thanks for explaining more.

If you can't access your email either then you will need to contact Customer Support. If you provide them with the order ID and serial numbers they should be able to help you regain access. Sadly though if you keep two separate accounts then content purchased on one account will always show a watermark when used on the other account. That is why it is always best to just have the one account.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Otep
Otep
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Thank you very much will contact customer support.  Back then I was a new user of the application that I thought a user can only use one account at a time. My bad Lesson learned .Thank you very much for the help.
Otep
Otep
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Hi it seems I am out of luck. The Customer support just prompted a "Support Notice. System Error, Please try again later."
Please advise. thank you. I can provide you with the Order IDs and Serial numbers.

Reading This Topic