Profile Picture

duplicate mesh In blender

Posted By manscomgamedesign 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
manscomgamedesign
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
hi

I want to ask how do I just duplicate the ccc3 mesh after imported into blender, I want to make a separate material on the front and back sided of my character so what I can think of is just duplicate the whole mesh and flip the normals on the opposite direction but the structure of the mesh in blender does not seem allow me to do so, I tried duplicate the mesh but it will automally attached back to the original mesh but I need to do something different for each of sides in unity so please help me with this.

Thank you!
AutoDidact
AutoDidact
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Edit the UVs don't create a second mesh just for different textures.  

RAG DOLL COLLISION ANIMATIONS FOR ICLONE 8 & 7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ghost Origins
My latest Feature length film created with Iclone.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/adf9b210-df59-4cb6-aa1b-9de5.jpg

Reading This Topic