3dXChange to iclone7 Merge prop issue and blendshape messed up

Posted By lorenzo44 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

3dXChange to iclone7 Merge prop issue and blendshape messed up

Author
lorenzo44
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)Junior Member (139 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Hi i having some issue with 3DxChange and iclone , i don't know why , when i apply the character to iclone, all the accessories and prop are merged with the body in only one mesh. My Character is from Character creator and i brought it in maya to modify some stuff and brought back to iclone with the help of 3Dxchange. I want my character in clone with all prop in the list scene seperated. The other problem is that when i bring back my fbx file  of my rigged character ( that is from CC) in 3DXChange all the blendshape are messed up after i convert the character in non standard , in particulary the blendshape doesn't corrispond with the actual animation of the face. For example when i click the morph blink eyes, my character rise his eyebrows. Can someone help me please? Thank you.

Reading This Topic