Profile Picture

How do I install assets from the marketplace if I did not install Cartoon Animator to the default...

Posted By jfjs75 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

How do I install assets from the marketplace if I did not install...

Author
jfjs75
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)Junior Member (142 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I installed the trial version of Cartoon animator to my D drive because it is faster and the default location is full.  I have downloaded some free assets from the marketplace to try and play around with this program to see if it works for me, but I cannot get any of the assets into CTA.  I click on them, and they can't find CTA, likely because it's not in the default location.  And I can't find a way to import them into CTA from that program.  I think I can get them into a specific project one by one, but I'd like to be able to 'install' them into the program so I can work with them from within the application (ie: have them in the content manager on the side.)

Is there a way to do this from within CTA?  

Thank you
kylelee
kylelee
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
After installing content from the downloader, you will receive an installation report: 

The address is when installing the CTA program location.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/8d9d5c78-e1dd-4d11-b632-44a8.png

You can check your content in Template Folder, and try to check the content compatible with what kind of character.
For example:
Some facial content is only for G3 characters so you must import G3 characters and go to Composer mode, the content will display on Content Manager.

Reading This Topic