Profile Picture

Best way to fix mesh issue in CC3?

Posted By tvh 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
tvh
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (177 reputation)Junior Member (177 reputation)Junior Member (177 reputation)Junior Member (177 reputation)Junior Member (177 reputation)Junior Member (177 reputation)Junior Member (177 reputation)Junior Member (177 reputation)Junior Member (177 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hi. When exporting from iClone7 FBX to Unity and build to webGL often I get holes /"strangeness" at the armpits. When checking further in CC3 I found that the mesh looks "strange" at the armpits. What is the best way/tool to fix that in CC3?

tvh
tvh
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (177 reputation)Junior Member (177 reputation)Junior Member (177 reputation)Junior Member (177 reputation)Junior Member (177 reputation)Junior Member (177 reputation)Junior Member (177 reputation)Junior Member (177 reputation)Junior Member (177 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Ok, I succeeded by a mix of Conform-Increase size of first the shirt and then the suit, and working with the Edit Mesh - Sculpt - Push/Pull.
But one thing. If I do Edit mesh on Body I can see if Body-vertex pokes through Shirt / Suit, and when zoomed in there is nothing, but zoomed out Body-vertexes pokes through. Why is that?

Reading This Topic