Nature Terrain Generator - another short film

Posted By ThorstenMihm 3 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
ThorstenMihm
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Hello friends,
in the continuation of my film

The artifact: https://youtu.be/HZb2YkOE7NM
Center of the earth:https://youtu.be/V-TkDnMXVmA

now comes the third part using the Nature Terrain Generator. I wanted to experiment a little with it.

Have fun with the next leg of Jack Jones´ journey.

Thorsten

HC_PaulB
HC_PaulB
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (394 reputation)Senior Member (394 reputation)Senior Member (394 reputation)Senior Member (394 reputation)Senior Member (394 reputation)Senior Member (394 reputation)Senior Member (394 reputation)Senior Member (394 reputation)Senior Member (394 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Very nice! Both of those clips do a good job of drawing the viewer in to the character's environment. Keep up the good work!

"I know you feel these are the worst of times. I do believe it's true. When people lock their doors, and hide inside... rumor has it it's the end of Paradise."
-Styx

ThorstenMihm
ThorstenMihm
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Thanks a lot for the nice words.
I like working with the Natural Terrain generator. You can create the surrounding area very creatively and easily.

Thorsten

Reading This Topic