Profile Picture

Character height

Posted By johnhohlbein 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
johnhohlbein
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I just purchased Character creator 3. I can not find a height slider for the character only a scale slider.
MilesV
MilesV
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
There is a height morph in the Ultimate-Morphs pack, but I don't think there is one that comes with CC3. You can increase the length of individual body parts with morphs included in CC3 to get the result you want. Otherwise, you'll need to buy a pack or create a custom height morph. 

https://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/Character-Creator/Pack/Ultimate-Morphs/default.html
johnhohlbein
johnhohlbein
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Thanks for the fast reply MilesV. I looked at the Ultimate Morphs pack earlier but I did not see a height morph on the product page info. I searched for a complete list of morphs in the pack but could not find one. What I did see in the pack did not interest me so I don't think I'll be spending $99.00 for a height morph. It's not really that important since I'm mostly just going to use character creator and possibly Iclone as a pipe line between daz and unreal engine just thought it was strange that there was no height slider.

Reading This Topic