Profile Picture

How do you know the demensions of your avatar?

Posted By ApplebiteMedia 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
4u2ges
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Congratulations on a brand new job. I am sure everything would work out just fine.
Good Luck Smile

ApplebiteMedia
ApplebiteMedia
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Thanks...  Steady money is good money.... just not great money. LOL  What I mean by that is when business is good, the money is great... but not steady....   I won't have to watch how much I spend because I know when the next check will come LOL.  I usually hold everything except bills till the next job then portion out for all this.

Steady money will allow me to hire the additional help I need with my project(s).  The down side is it takes time away from learning what I don't know yet.   I still have a couple of concept animations I am working on and can use some voice talent.  I can move forward on these now.    So it's a temporary trade off.... sacrifice time for money or look for investors.  I am too much of a control freak to have others telling me what they want since they are funding it.

Not having to budget as tightly... I broke down and purchased 3D Exchange.  LOL.  Another thing I need to learn.  I found a .zip of some 3D obj files that are for common use... but the folders are in russian so the textures are not loading.  I need to learn how to add textures back in.  But other than that... it's pretty easy to just hit send to iClone.  Pretty cool to export my characters as FBX.... add things in Blender and re-import as FBX and have it work and keep the additions.  Smile

Graphic Design, PHP Programming, More - Applebite Media
(www.applebitemedia.com)

Edited
3 Years Ago by michelle_446559

Reading This Topic