Profile Picture

Reorder Motion Folders Alpabetically

Posted By thomasway 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
thomasway
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)Senior Member (498 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I have accumulated a lot of Motions files over the years - a lot more, recently, since CTA 4.5 allows you to use 3D motions.

In my Cartoon Animator 4 Template folder there is a folder called Motions.

In my Cartoon Animator application there is a content directory called Motions that contains sub-directories with motions broken down by source or type.

In the Cartoon Animator 4 Template folder called Motions the sub-folders are alphabetical. I also renamed a few so they would make sense and I could find the motion I'm looking for more easily.

But in the application itself there seems no rhyme or reason to the ordering of the sub-directory names. What's odd is that in the third level down sub-folders, they (almost) always appear alphabetically.

Does anyone know how to alphabetically re-order the main Motions sub-directories list inside the app?

If it would make it clearer, here's an example (it's as far as I got to making changes when I discovered the ordering problem):

in Templates directory on computer they appear like this:

Motion

3D Motion
G1
G2
G3
G3 Animals
G3 Animals-Cats
G3 Animals-Dogs
G3 Animals-Horses
G3 Cartoon Moves
G3 Family Life