Profile Picture

LipSync Contest WIP LateShow

Posted By RowdyWabbid 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
RowdyWabbid
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (140 reputation)Junior Member (140 reputation)Junior Member (140 reputation)Junior Member (140 reputation)Junior Member (140 reputation)Junior Member (140 reputation)Junior Member (140 reputation)Junior Member (140 reputation)Junior Member (140 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Hello, I would have posted sooner but got busy the past month. This is my work in progress for the contest. I'm doing my character based on Craig Ferguson. Lots of great moments from his late-night show on YouTube to work with. 

This screenshot is about 2 months ago. I was using headshot to create the face and just focus on getting the starting texture exactly right. Getting it to blend with the rest of the default skin.

More recent images. Tweaked the face texture and shaping with the face morphs. Then done a pass with Skingen. Added Hair that came with cc3.

I noticed his hair is shaped differently so I attempted to reshape the hair sample in modo. While subtle its does help break up the symmetrical look it had before. I will have to go back and work on it more later now that I got the hang of the pipeline. 

Got the suit from the content store, would take me forever to make it.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d8a74230-15c3-4c22-8c91-726d.png

Currently where I'm at. I would like to work on it more, but I need to get him animating. 
Edited
3 Years Ago by RowdyWabbid
RowdyWabbid
RowdyWabbid
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (140 reputation)Junior Member (140 reputation)Junior Member (140 reputation)Junior Member (140 reputation)Junior Member (140 reputation)Junior Member (140 reputation)Junior Member (140 reputation)Junior Member (140 reputation)Junior Member (140 reputation)

WIP done over the weekend

This first pass was focused on Acculips. Manually edit out the audience so the detection works better.

second pass was adding the big body movements like head, body, and hands.

Third pass is animating the facial features like brows and lips. Might have to finetune the brows if I get the chance.

Also experimented in getting it to run on the web by using cocos creator. I have to take it though modo to convert the model from fbx to gltf. Helps keep the size down. Also downgraded the textures as a test import.

running off the web browser which is cool that it works.
Edited
RowdyWabbid
RowdyWabbid
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Final

Made the backdrop in Modo and used a free city image (which I turned to night) for the background. Rendered in iClone.

Edited

Reading This Topic