Profile Picture

I have an Eyelid Fill problem on your Headshots! Can someone please guide me!

Posted By nguyenhoang.28071979 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

I have an Eyelid Fill problem on your Headshots! Can someone please...

Author
nguyenhoang.28071979
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I try to follow your youtube tutorials! However, there is no way to do what I want on Eyelid! With the Eyelid Mask options it's just an extension of the Masked Eyelid! In essence does not allow us to adjust the position and shape of the eyelids! Thus causing great distortion in the material when the character closes his eyes! I have attached the file I made in this post! If anyone has a solution to this problem, please help me!!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bnrckxquarsc2wo/Project2.ccProject?dl=0

Thanks for the readings!

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f51a4173-ad35-4b5a-a732-c903.jpg
hobbyuser3d
hobbyuser3d
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (932 reputation)Veteran Member (932 reputation)Veteran Member (932 reputation)Veteran Member (932 reputation)Veteran Member (932 reputation)Veteran Member (932 reputation)Veteran Member (932 reputation)Veteran Member (932 reputation)Veteran Member (932 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
this is an old post but the way to do this is edit the the base texture in photoshop and hand paint some nice eyelids (right above the slits you see that are eyes in the texture opened in Photoshop) or use the rubber stamp clone tool and fabricate them 
sampling the image. these are typically due to shadows in the eye sockets they are artifacts from your source image..if you find and image that is well lit in the face ie no eye socket shadows
you wont have this come up. This articfact here is actually from you eyelid fold you can erase that and recreate with tools eye morphs.
Edited
2 Years Ago by hobbyuser3d

Reading This Topic