Profile Picture

Can't import photos for 2 d characters

Posted By yousonics 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
yousonics
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (36 reputation)New Member (36 reputation)New Member (36 reputation)New Member (36 reputation)New Member (36 reputation)New Member (36 reputation)New Member (36 reputation)New Member (36 reputation)New Member (36 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi, I'm tearing my hair out. Every time i try to import a face to use from my computer as in a photo file, JPG the program freezes. I have re installed too many times to try and fix it. Windows is updated. I am able to edit the built in characters but not able to import anything.
Its so disappointing as the user friendliness is out the window now, there was nothing huge that happened for this to occur, it just happened in normal working with the program. ALL updates have been applied. 8.13 pro, wasted money...? was using it for an important project.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Hi...

Sorry to hear you are having problems using CrazyTalk 8.

Please try the following to see if it helps:

1. Make sure you are signed into an Administrator account. You can check this by going to Start > Settings > Accounts.
2. With CrazyTalk 8 closed down, try right clicking the desktop icon for CrazyTalk and select "Run As Administrator".
3. Try a different JPG file. Sometimes a faulty file can cause problems.
4. If the JPG file is in a certain folder/drive, try moving it to a different drive/folder and see if it will load from there.
5. If the JPG you are using is a high resolution image, try loading a low resolution image (under 1000 x 1000). Does this load without freezing.
6. Uninstall CrazyTalk 8 and reinstall. You can can do this in the Reallusion Hub by clicking the dropdown for CrazyTalk 8 and choose Uninstall.

If after trying the above you still have problems, please let us know your system specifications including graphics card in case that is the issue. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic