Profile Picture

WIP-LipSync animation - Acca-Baby's

Posted By WGOKU 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
WGOKU
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi Guys, this is going to be my First WIP entry into the LipSync Animation Contest 2021.
Welcome to Accapella Baby's creation process or should we name them the Acca Baby's.
Below is the list of Areas I will be populating as i create the final piece. So you will see this Topic Thread be  updated in each of the sections below as i complete them.

Step1: concept Design
a. Camera Shots
So we start with storyboarding how the camera is going to be shot in the first basic shot. I start of by laying out how the camera basic movement will go in the iclone scene so that i will then move it into Unreal engine to have the same composited shot . I may choose to switch this up at final render based on more shots i have available
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6a08ef26-e5e6-459d-9fe8-bf7c.png
b. Scene Pieces
To Layout the Scene i plan on populating the Background using the Megascans from Quixel to fill out a Sandbox that kids will typically play in , in the backyard of the house. For the Characters i will create using the baby base from within Iclone and modifying it by populating detailed characteristics in each of the characters to give them a bit of personality.

c. Movement and Audio
The Character Audio and lip sync is done using Accu-lips within i-clone along with alot of Keyframing for Facial expressions. I used the Iclone export audio feature to merge sync two audio tracks together which will be used as the final audio. Unfortunately since the song i am using is very complex and has layered vocals , Acculips needed to be used with lip sync frame fixing along with Visemes. But Accu-lips did an excellent job of identifying the locations of the major vocal words and notes so using it as a base i then fixed it using the align selected and then fixed timings and phenomes. 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1da93ae7-514a-4e88-953f-ff38.png
Step2: Design of Characters in Character Creator and Mix a new Remix Audio Clip by just Merging Two song variants and Exporting them out within Iclone.

Step3: Layout Basic Motion of Camera Settings in iClone and use Acculips to Sync Audio

Step4: Bring in Models and Animate with Keyframing and Motions from Mixamo/Iclone Library

Step5:Use Unreal Live Link to Transfer into Unreal Engine 

Step6:Create the World using Quixel Megascans and other Assets from SketchFab/IClone

Step7: Record Scene in Ue4 and Render final scene with the Ue4 Movie Render cue, if have time use Iray in Iclone to do a similarity Test

Step 8: Upload to Contest entry Page

Edited
3 Years Ago by WGOKU
charly Rama
charly Rama
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)

Last Active: 54 minutes ago
Very good work for me, so cute. Love it

WGOKU
WGOKU
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)Junior Member (215 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Thanks for the feedback really appreciate it Smile Glad you loved it BigGrin
toystorylab
toystorylab
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: 7 hours ago
Nice BigGrin

Toystorylab on Vimeo : https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ce44ea78-6984-47d8-9bf4-b783.png    Crassitudes (my "Alter Ego") on Youtube: https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fcc4df30-b3a8-40a5-a427-0735.png

Reading This Topic