Program no longer lets me control the speed of my animations

Posted By Zemni 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Program no longer lets me control the speed of my animations

Author
Zemni
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (184 reputation)Junior Member (184 reputation)Junior Member (184 reputation)Junior Member (184 reputation)Junior Member (184 reputation)Junior Member (184 reputation)Junior Member (184 reputation)Junior Member (184 reputation)Junior Member (184 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 days ago
I use to be able to change the speed of my animations by going at the end of the motion, clicking the double arrow and dragging it. The double arrow no longer shows up. What now shows up is an arrow connected with a square and when I try to drag it, it only copies the animation. It doesn't slow it down. Please help 

vepop
vepop
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Click the Speed icon in the Timeline.
Then, when the cursor hovers over the last frame of the motion, you will see the double arrow sign. 
Drag the motion clip.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9331d0a4-6a4b-4e86-9f88-963f.jpg
YouTube Tutorials Here
Edited
3 Years Ago by vepop

Reading This Topic