Profile Picture

Daz 3d making them younger

Posted By swordfighter79 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
swordfighter79
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (88 reputation)New Member (88 reputation)New Member (88 reputation)New Member (88 reputation)New Member (88 reputation)New Member (88 reputation)New Member (88 reputation)New Member (88 reputation)New Member (88 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi all
I'm about to start my new Game  this is the first one I intend to put up on steam and epic.
my game has quite a few Teenagers from from the ages of 16 -19
there are 2-3 daz character I would like to use.. Is it posable to make them look like teenagers in Character creator

thanks
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
It is, particularly if you have the right morphs (although if it were me I'd use the youth morphs inside of Daz, which are cheaper and more complete).

But you WILL need those morphs - oh, you could do it yourself in, say, Blender (export and mod) but otherwise you will need the ability to round out the faces, adjust the physical structure young people have a very different body type), etc. etc.  I'd spend the $30 (or perhaps more for CC morphs) and save myself a whole lot of trouble.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
Look at TokoyoMotion's Teen morphs here:

https://www.reallusion.com/contentstore/FeaturedDeveloper/profile/#!/ToKoMotion/All#CCB0000IENU000020160316001

Or LuisMotion:

https://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/Character-Creator/Pack/3D-Toon-Kids-&-Teens-On-Campus/default.html

Or, in Daz:
https://www.daz3d.com/teen-girls-for-genesis-8-female

Actually, FAR too many in Daz to enumerate.  But you get the idea. (I have them all and would not be without all these choices).

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 17 minutes ago
You can convert any CC3 character to a younger version with the embedded Hivewire Baby morph.

In the Modify panel, click on the morph tab.
Type "baby" into the search box and press return.
Apply the baby morph until the character looks like a teen. For really young kids, load a neutral base first so it does not have muscles or breasts.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/859c34e4-9d40-4d89-a85c-122b.jpg
swordfighter79
swordfighter79
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (88 reputation)New Member (88 reputation)New Member (88 reputation)New Member (88 reputation)New Member (88 reputation)New Member (88 reputation)New Member (88 reputation)New Member (88 reputation)New Member (88 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi all
Thanks
yes Kelleytoons I have the youth morphs. And will be using them.
I found 2 character that I wanted to us but the a little older. I thought  about trying character creator.
I'm going to create My Hero in Character creator And a some others but Daz is handy And I'm one person show.
I'm kind of Picky I know what I want for some of the main characters and those 2 was what I was looking for.

Rampa  thanks Yes I got the baby morph a week or so ago I'll start playing with it this weekend.

Reading This Topic