Profile Picture

Physics Brush for iClone 8 (scatter, accumulate, wrinkle cloth, pull/push, shape constraint...

Posted By Ascensi 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Physics Brush for iClone 8 (scatter, accumulate, wrinkle cloth,...

Author
Ascensi
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Hi everyone, I've learned with all my experiments with soft body physics and many objects connected together with constraints that we need a Physics Brush Tool added to the new iClone 8 Character & Object Physics Painter Toolset adopted from Character Creator weight painting & sculpting tool (not saying that exists for iClone 8)  You would be able to shape a bunch of constrained objects, push hair or cloth (like character cheeks) into a default position (like a wind gust) that will react with physics settings like gravity or be in an ideal settled state before a simulation begins.

I hear about people asking for scatter tools, this tool however is meant to influence objects with physics only. You might be able to scatter faster with this tool than going through deep procedural nodes/lists because the brushes in this system are defined by weight textures to push/pull, accumulate or explode rigid bodies, wrinkle cloth or keyframe a gust of wind between keyframes, create an fist indent on your Soft body character as the start scene (it will resume the character's face unless you keyframe that indent on multiple keyframes) I envision default/preset brushes but also brushes that can be customized from any existing brush and saved.This will be an amazing and blazingly fast scene creating/shaping tool once Reallusion has finished developing it Wink Vote for the Physics Brush here: https://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/Issue/Physics-Brush-to-shape-a-bunch-of-constraint-connected-objects-cloth-this-brush-could-be-part-of-the-iClone-Physics-Reach-Target-Texture-painting-tools
If you haven't yet seen or voted for physical reactions on character skin (soft body character physics) you can vote for it here: https://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/Issue/Request-to-allow-Softbody-Physics-on-character-s-skin-influenced-areas-are-to-determined-by-weight-map-painting

Store Page Link 
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/906a14b0-c792-4382-99ee-7dfe.jpg
AMD 4.5 GHz 16 Cores  | 128 GB | RTX 4090 | Window11 | Houdini FX 18.5 | Zbrush 2023 | Maya 2014 | Adobe CS6 | Sonar Producer X3 | iC8, CC4 | DTS Master Audio Suite | Perception Neuron 32 Alum Edition | Akeytsu 

Edited
3 Years Ago by Ascensi

Reading This Topic