Profile Picture

Can I Uninstall these Previous Programs?

Posted By Xenofex2 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Xenofex2
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago

Whilst I am about to purchase Cartoon Animator 4, I wouldwelcome any advice on Reallusion programs I have already installed and whetherI can now uninstall them.

The programs are..

1) - Crazy Talk Animator V 2.15   2) - Crazy Talk v 7.32Pro   3) - Crazy Talk v 8.13

If the answer is ‘yes’, what about any Bonus content thateither came with the programs or at some time I later purchased? I have no idea where this is stored. However, can any of this beused with Cartoon Animator 4? But then before uninstalling the above programs, whereand what are these folders that I should I be moving to a more convenientplace?

Any advice is welcome, please!

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Hi...

CrazyTalk 8 is a standalone program so it can remain on your computer if you think you may want to use it again.

As you have CrazyTalk 8 you don't need CrazyTalk 7 installed. All features of CrazyTalk 7 are included in CrazyTalk 8.

Cartoon Animator 4 supports all the features of CrazyTalk Animator 2 so you won't really need to keep that version installed.

Regarding your purchased Content Store packs, these are always available to download again from your Reallusion Account > Order History page. For Marketplace purchases, these are found in your Marketplace Inventory and again can be re-downloaded at any time. Bonus packs can be downloaded from your Reallusion Account > Registration page by clicking the Download link for each product and looking for the bonus download link.

The simplest way to get all your existing purchased content packs into Cartoon Animator 4 will be to install them again. During installation packs always go into the latest version that is installed by default. So even if you install a CrazyTalk Animator 2 pack it will go into Cartoon Animator 4 unless you manually choose otherwise.

If you have a lot of content and don't want to reinstall them again, there are other manual methods available. Please see the FAQ page below which explains the options.

https://kb.reallusion.com/Product/52812/How-does-Cartoon-Animator-4-access-the-previous-version-DRM-contents

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
3 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
Xenofex2
Xenofex2
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)New Member (35 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Brilliant. Thankyou for that helpful reply.

Reading This Topic