Profile Picture

Can't figure out which content is included in CTA 4 Pro (basic version)

Posted By Anonymous 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Can't figure out which content is included in CTA 4 Pro (basic...

Author
Anonymous
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi everyone,
I recently installed the trial of CTA4 and I really like this program. The trial version comes with a bunch of content (Props, Scenes, Characters, Animations).
I tried to find out, how much content is included in the basic version of CTA4 Pro. The informations on the realillusion site are a bit confusing for me.
Could anyone please tell me how many characters, motions etc. are included in only CTA4 Pro?
Thanks in advance,
Hartmut
etourist
etourist
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
As far as I'm aware the trial versions come with all the same content that's included when you buy the software. It's there specifically so you have some content to get you started with, along with content that's used to demonstrate various features. From what I understand, all the trial downloads are full versions of the software that works for 30 days. 

- TET
Animation and Video Life
The Lazy Animator - Tutorials for Cartoon Animator
Anonymous
Anonymous
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
That's nice, thank you for your answer.   :-)

Reading This Topic