Profile Picture

Sneak Preview - Character Creator x Omniverse Audio2Face (CC v3.43)

Posted By Miranda (RL) 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Sneak Preview - Character Creator x Omniverse Audio2Face (CC v3.43)

Author
Miranda (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi everyone,

We are happy to announce that CC character have become the very first character standard for NVIDIA's Omniverse Audio2Face.
Omniverse Audio2Face is an AI-powered application that generates expressive facial animation from just an audio source. Audio2Face ver. 2021.2.6 supports Character Creator CC3 Base+ and Game Base presets, which largely simplifies wrap process for facial and lip-sync animation creation.

If you haven't tried Character Creator Omniverse Connector, please check the webpage for how it works.

Workflow

With the update of Character Creator and CC Omniverse Connector version 3.43, you will be able to export Audio2Face mesh along with the standard USD file. See the Online Manual for more details.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f82827da-509a-4308-80de-1d98.jpg

Creating Presets in Omniverse Audio2Face (made by NVIDIA)

What to Expect

This update showcases the possibility of multi-language lip-syncing and practical solutions for production environments will come in the following months. With the ability to bake Audio2Face blend-shapes and export it back to iClone, and in combination with iClone's native facial animation tools, iClone users now have another option for lip-syncing besides AccuLips. On top of this, comes the ability to export the character animations to other mainstream 3D engines such as Blender, Unreal Engine, Unity, etc. >> The solution has released in November, check THIS LINK for details.

Precautions

1. Using Game Base

Being Post Wrap in Audio2Face on a multi-material Game Base character will cause the materials to mess up (see video below, 00:26 mark). Just save a file to refresh the window, and the materials will revert back to normal (see video below, 00:36 mark).

2. Version Compatibility

In order to export Audio2Face mesh, Character Creator and CC Omniverse Connector need to be upgraded to 3.43.
Check the Reallusion Hub, to make sure your version of Character Creator has been updated to v3.43.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c8498ce3-ae77-4ede-854b-c04c.jpg

Check the Omniverse Launcher to makes sure the Character Creator Omniverse Connector is updated to v3.43.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d4c32af8-e5d4-47e6-82f9-fefa.jpg

If either one of the applications have not been updated to v3.43, an error message will appear when exporting USD files.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b7c6224a-c824-4b43-87b2-e603.png

Reallusion Team

Edited
3 Years Ago by Miranda (RL)
FallenNInja
FallenNInja
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
This is great, specially since its free and consumer friendly.

Keep in mind that this wont use iclone's facial animations or blendshapes.
animagic
animagic
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 8 minutes ago
Nice, but it also proves that there is no excuse for RL NOT to expand foreign language support for AccuLips. The technology is available.

Also, promising as it is, Omniverse is in beta and is of limited use until iClone assets can be imported .

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: 11 hours ago
The biggest barrier for me to access omniverse is the unavailability of RTX graphics cards at the nvidia price. All I see is prices increasing 40% from the normal price. no sense....
ckalan1
ckalan1
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I have been trying to find one (an RTX card) let alone buy one.
Good luck.
nguyenhoang.28071979
nguyenhoang.28071979
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (319 reputation)Senior Member (319 reputation)Senior Member (319 reputation)Senior Member (319 reputation)Senior Member (319 reputation)Senior Member (319 reputation)Senior Member (319 reputation)Senior Member (319 reputation)Senior Member (319 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hey, buddy! I'm new, so I'm inexperienced! May you help! I'm trying to use Audio2Face to bring to Iclone! However, I have a problem importing a character from CC3 to Audio2Face, my character understands the whole body and clothes! I followed the instructions! As I understand it will only appear the head of the character and let Audio2Face work! Looking forward to help! thank!
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/712baa64-5604-4934-ab11-28a7.png
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/deae63fb-5afd-4182-8d36-6d4a.png
Edited
3 Years Ago by nguyenhoang.28071979
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)

Hello, 
Not sure if you found the answer.
You shall be able to find head mesh only USD under the A2F folder. Smile
https://manual.reallusion.com/Omniverse-Plug-in/Content/ENU/3.43/Sending-Head-Mesh-to-Omniverse.htm
mr_vidius
mr_vidius
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
mtakerkart (7/29/2021)
The biggest barrier for me to access omniverse is the unavailability of RTX graphics cards at the nvidia price. All I see is prices increasing 40% from the normal price. no sense....

makes perfect sense if you want to drive up prices with an "engineered chip shortage". which by the way, has greatly effected not only the electronics market. but all the other stuff that require those "chips" to operate. prices on computers are thru the roof, and expected to get worse. then, you got those "morons", who have bought up almost all of Nvidia's inventory so they can mine for that magical "bit coin". I personally know of one such moron who has over 600 RTX cards in racks making him rich? little does he know the feds are watching him because of something else he has been doing.. LOL. of course, the blame falls on Nvidia for coming up with such a stupid idea to take part in such tripe. but i guess it sells graphic cards huh? and so my dear fellow icloner.. we are just going to have to mottle thru this storm until the doers of dumb are thru playing games.

vidius
ttamd
ttamd
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (87 reputation)New Member (87 reputation)New Member (87 reputation)New Member (87 reputation)New Member (87 reputation)New Member (87 reputation)New Member (87 reputation)New Member (87 reputation)New Member (87 reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
is there som developing to have blendshape import to cc from audio2face.?
they offer maya and json export for now in latest version.
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

ttamd (9/18/2021)
is there som developing to have blendshape import to cc from audio2face.?
they offer maya and json export for now in latest version.

Hello ttamd,

We just announced the solution. Please find details from this post. Smile
https://forum.reallusion.com/494983/Open-Beta-Export-Omniverse-Audio2Face-Animations-to-iClone

Reading This Topic