Profile Picture

Eye problems

Posted By a.frost62 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
a.frost62
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I have an issues with the eye area on my baby animation. Please see image, how do I get the eyes to blend in more? I have been accurate with the outline but cannot get rid of the obvious demarcation.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f302a920-ac09-4c55-997b-717f.png
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

If you have the Pro or Pipeline versions you can try to improve eye closing problems using the Face Key Editor which can be found on the top toolbar or by pressing K.

For texture blending issues you may be able to improve the problem by smoothing out the eyelid area in  a texture editor before creating the head. You will get better realism if the area is smooth because CrazyTalk has to stretch that area to simulate blinking and closed eyes. If there are any artefacts or wrinkles present these will be very noticeable when the eyes are closed.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

a.frost62
a.frost62
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Thanks again Peter, the original image is very smooth and I thought this was the issue. Will try the face key editor.

Allan

Reading This Topic