Doubt

Posted By Sunglass 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Sunglass
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
hi, i was trying UE for first time and cant resolve this problem, if anyone can help i really appreciated.

The problem happens when i deleted the first avatar and pick the blue print one and put them on the scene. After this process, i attach the blue print to iclone origin, now i push the button to activate the unreal link to connect iclone to UE, but when it is active, the blue print one went to another place of the scene, different of the iclone origin and i cant move them. I just put him on the right place when i move the iclone avatar and on this process i lost all the places of the cameras and lights

is there a way to resolve this or i need to fix all first into UE for going to put light and cameras in another place in iclone.
Sunglass
Sunglass
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Pent (7/27/2021)
hi, i was trying UE for first time and cant resolve this problem, if anyone can help i really appreciated.

The problem happens when i deleted the first avatar and pick the blue print one and put them on the scene. After this process, i attach the blue print to iclone origin, now i push the button to activate the unreal link to connect iclone to UE, but when it is active, the blue print one went to another place of the scene, different of the iclone origin and i cant move them. I just put him on the right place when i move the iclone avatar and on this process i lost all the places of the cameras and lights

is there a way to resolve this or i need to fix all first into UE for going to put light and cameras in another place in iclone.

hi all, today i find my error Smile

Reading This Topic