Profile Picture

Sprite Question

Posted By mgr0704 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mgr0704
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (387 reputation)Senior Member (387 reputation)Senior Member (387 reputation)Senior Member (387 reputation)Senior Member (387 reputation)Senior Member (387 reputation)Senior Member (387 reputation)Senior Member (387 reputation)Senior Member (387 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
I need to have a hamster pop out from beneath a character's beard. How would I rig that? Everything I tried does not work.
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
As a quick thought:
I would set the hamster opacity to 0, and as he pops out of the beard ramp the opacity up to 100%
At the same time, I would reduce the hamsters size at the beginning and ramp up to full size during "popping" out of the beard.
If the whole hamster is to appear on top of the beard then thats fine.
If you only want a part of the hamster to show (i.e. the top half), then you must make the bottom half of the hamster invisible by deleting the bottom sprites or changing them to none.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Reading This Topic