Why I have to pay three times?

Posted By dodomedina4 3 Months Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Problem.png
dodomedina4
Posted 3 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)Junior Member (106 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
I purchased Character Creator and IClone.
Why I have to pay to export my iClone animations to other softwares like Unreal, Blender, etc??
Any other 3D softwares (even paid like Maya or 3DsMax), allow you exporting the animations that you create.
In my opinion, paying again to get animations by a software that I already paid like iClone is really ridicolous.

I hope that Reallusion could add another free option to export the animations that I create with iClone.
Because Character Creator and Iclone were no cheap applications together.
AutoDidact
AutoDidact
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
dodomedina4 (7/23/2021)
Why I have to pay to export my iClone animations to other softwares like Unreal, Blender, etc??
Any other 3D softwares (even paid like Maya or 3DsMax), allow you exporting the animations that you create.
In my opinion, paying again to get animations by a software that I already paid like iClone is really ridicolous.

I hope that Reallusion could add another free option to export the animations that I create with iClone.

If you bought CC3 pipeline( Stand alone) then all you need is the $199 iclone 7.9 basic to export animated  CC3 avatars(body and face), to the major 3DCC's and game engines.
That is all I use to export animated Avatars to Blender.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My name is Galactus,Devourer of worlds.
Look on my works ye mighty,..and despair!

My Feature length animated film
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17J9NeEDWIXUmdt3bx9q5dWrR50poEA5d/view
My IMDB listing
Anabran Abdhul Quarnain - IMDb

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (79.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (79.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (79.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (79.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (79.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (79.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (79.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (79.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (79.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
dodomedina4 (7/23/2021)

Hi...

If you purchased Character Creator 3 Pipeline then you already have the capability to export to Unreal, Blender and any other software. You don't have to pay more.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic