Why I have to pay three times?

Posted By dodomedina4 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Problem.png
dodomedina4
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (389 reputation)Senior Member (389 reputation)Senior Member (389 reputation)Senior Member (389 reputation)Senior Member (389 reputation)Senior Member (389 reputation)Senior Member (389 reputation)Senior Member (389 reputation)Senior Member (389 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
I purchased Character Creator and IClone.
Why I have to pay to export my iClone animations to other softwares like Unreal, Blender, etc??
Any other 3D softwares (even paid like Maya or 3DsMax), allow you exporting the animations that you create.
In my opinion, paying again to get animations by a software that I already paid like iClone is really ridicolous.

I hope that Reallusion could add another free option to export the animations that I create with iClone.
Because Character Creator and Iclone were no cheap applications together.
AutoDidact
AutoDidact
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)

Last Active: 18 minutes ago
dodomedina4 (7/23/2021)
Why I have to pay to export my iClone animations to other softwares like Unreal, Blender, etc??
Any other 3D softwares (even paid like Maya or 3DsMax), allow you exporting the animations that you create.
In my opinion, paying again to get animations by a software that I already paid like iClone is really ridicolous.

I hope that Reallusion could add another free option to export the animations that I create with iClone.

If you bought CC3 pipeline( Stand alone) then all you need is the $199 iclone 7.9 basic to export animated  CC3 avatars(body and face), to the major 3DCC's and game engines.
That is all I use to export animated Avatars to Blender.

RAG DOLL COLLISION ANIMATIONS FOR ICLONE 8 & 7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ghost Origins
My latest Feature length film created with Iclone.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/adf9b210-df59-4cb6-aa1b-9de5.jpg

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
dodomedina4 (7/23/2021)

Hi...

If you purchased Character Creator 3 Pipeline then you already have the capability to export to Unreal, Blender and any other software. You don't have to pay more.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

tonykent
tonykent
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I think what he's trying to say is you can't export as an fxb or any other file without buying 3DXchange.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
tonykent (11/13/2021)
I think what he's trying to say is you can't export as an fxb or any other file without buying 3DXchange.

You don't need 3DXchange to export to FBX if you have Character Creator 3 Pipeline. CC3 has the export features built in.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

tonykent
tonykent
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Yes, but surely that only applies to character exports, not motion graphics.
animagic
animagic
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 6 hours ago
tonykent (11/14/2021)
Yes, but surely that only applies to character exports, not motion graphics.

There is an option in CC to export characters with animations if that's what you mean by motion graphics.

See: https://manual.reallusion.com/Character_Creator_3/ENU/3/Content/Character_Creator_3/3.1/17_Export/Exporting_FBX_Avatars.htm.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Edited
3 Years Ago by animagic
yepkoo
yepkoo
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Last year, this is what I wanted to know when I was trying to buy these products for the first time, but because I didn't get a proper response this way, I bought 3DXchange, which I never used once Smile

Of course, since I have another project, I did not start using the programs fully.
So I will never know if it is necessary for me Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/yepkoo
https://dev.epicgames.com/community/profile/bxvo/Yepkoo#learning

Edited
3 Years Ago by yepkoo

Reading This Topic