HAVING THE WORST EXPERIENCE WITH CARTOON ANIMATOR 4 - PRO!😪

Posted By R.Grail66 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

HAVING THE WORST EXPERIENCE WITH CARTOON ANIMATOR 4 - PRO!😪

Author
R.Grail66
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago

Is there any administrators that can reach out to me and help me with my purchase of “Cartoon Animator 4 - pro”, I have purchased this software back in March 2020 and have put it to the side because of all the bugs that I encountered, now that there has been multiple updates, my rigging issue seems to have been fixed but I have come across multiple other issues, and even a purchase issue where I now feel like I have been duped due to marketing tactics. Please any administrators reach out to me to see if I can resolve these issues. I have reached out on Facebook, I have reached out on Twitter, I have put in tickets on the home website. I have tried everything and this is my last resort.

Edited
3 Years Ago by R.Grail66
vepop
vepop
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Not sure of all the issues that you are having right now.
Provide one example here and someone might help you solving it.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9331d0a4-6a4b-4e86-9f88-963f.jpg
YouTube Tutorials Here
BlueyCreative
BlueyCreative
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
Not sure if you are trolling or this is a legitimate post, Firstly I have never had an issue with the software and secondly what exactly are the issues you are facing. Support have always responded to my requests in a very timely manner.

P.S Maybe not making the post text so small it's almost unreadable would be another good start.

Bluey Creative in the Marketplace

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
trife.cncpts (7/23/2021)

Is there any administrators that can reach out to me and help me with my purchase of “Cartoon Animator 4 - pro”, I have purchased this software back in March 2020 and have put it to the side because of all the bugs that I encountered, now that there has been multiple updates, my rigging issue seems to have been fixed but I have come across multiple other issues, and even a purchase issue where I now feel like I have been duped due to marketing tactics. Please any administrators reach out to me to see if I can resolve these issues. I have reached out on Facebook, I have reached out on Twitter, I have put in tickets on the home website. I have tried everything and this is my last resort.

Hi...

To be able to help you we will need a more detailed description of the problems you are having.

So please explain in as much detail as possible the technical or purchase issues you are having and we will gladly try to help. Do try to provide screenshots showing the issues or even better a short video clip showing the steps you take leading up to the problems occurring. Once we know what the problems are we can begin to try and resolve them for you. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

R.Grail66
R.Grail66
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)

@3DPixl..... Honestly I take that really offensive for you to be saying that I am trolling, what reason would I do that for if I paid for the software,, I came on the forum to find personnel that works at Reallusion to help me sort out my issue,, and if you must know my issue was a binding issue which when I purchased back in March 2020 I had this version (Cartoon Animator v4.11 (4.11.1123.1) Released on Nov. 26th, 2019) so to my understanding you have been very fortunate with the software thank you for your input. ohh P.S. sorry text was so small didn't mean to put any stress on your eyes.
Edited
3 Years Ago by R.Grail66
R.Grail66
R.Grail66
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

@vepop Hi, I was having an issue with binding back in March 2020,  this issue has been resolved my new issue now is having to do with the sales department I was trying to upgrade to pipeline, but have received no response which to me I take as **** off and purchase the version you want flat out. But just so others do not think that I am in here trolling here is a screen record of the issue I was having back in March 2020 this video has been sitting in my dropbox since, and technical support has seen it and responded with suggestions that did not work at the time.
I need a hand if you happen to know any administrators, or employees that can help me with upgrading feel free to respond. Thank you for your time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3vyohgxvtq8ce5l/example2.mov?dl=0
Edited
3 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
R.Grail66
R.Grail66
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

@Peter (RL) Hi Peter, my issue is I am trying to upgrade to pipeline because the version of the software that I have currently cannot accomplish what I'm trying to get done with a project that I am involved in. I haven't received any response through the internal ticket system recently but here is a message that I received back in March 2020 hopefully you can help me get in contact with the right people seeing that you are one of the administrators of this form. As you can see in the response my issue was valid at the time, and has probably helped a lot of other people who has encountered this issue.
Edited
3 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

R.Grail66 (7/25/2021)
@Peter (RL) Hi Peter, my issue is I am trying to upgrade to pipeline because the version of the software that I have currently cannot accomplish what I'm trying to get done with a project that I am involved in. I haven't received any response through the internal ticket system recently but here is a message that I received back in March 2020 hopefully you can help me get in contact with the right people seeing that you are one of the administrators of this form. As you can see in the response my issue was valid at the time, and has probably helped a lot of other people who has encountered this issue.

Hi...

If you wish to upgrade to the Pipeline version then you can do so very easily by visiting the page below while signed in to your Reallusion Account. If you are signed in you will see a "Member Price" shown like in the image below. This is your special upgrade price. Please Note: The price shown to you may differ slightly from that shown below as the "Member Price" is calculated on previous purchases.

https://www.reallusion.com/store/product.html?l=1&p=cta

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2225e1af-8d78-4170-876c-ad42.jpg

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

R.Grail66 (7/25/2021)
@Peter (RL) I haven't received any response through the internal ticket system recently 

Hi...

I have had a check and see that you sent your first support ticket about this new issue on the 23rd July (Friday) and another on 25th July (Sunday). Please be aware that Support normally replies to tickets within 48 hours Monday - Friday. As you only sent the first ticket on Friday you would normally expect to receive a reply by Monday or Tuesday and I see that is exactly what has happened.

As Support have now replied to you and offered to help you get the upgrade to Pipeline please follow the instructions they have given you and it should be sorted out soon. Smile

PS: I have removed your screenshots of Support replies. Due to Security and Privacy concerns we do not allow private communications to be posted on the forum.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic