Profile Picture

CA4 Unable To Edit Layers In G2 Character

Posted By Motivated 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Motivated
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I'm having a problem fixing the layering in my new G2 Character. This is my first time working G2 characters, and I'm excited it will make my life so much easier if I can just fix this problem. I have provided a video of my character to show you exactly what is wrong. It will let me fix some sprites but not all of them. I'm told by another member that this issue is strange. I thought it best to post on here because now it seems like a technical issue. Is this a problem with the program itself or am I doing something wrong?

kylelee
kylelee
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
You can pass your issue to Technical Support, they will help you to resolve your issue.
Also, you can provide the character to them that will very helpful.

Reading This Topic