Missing Content - Sorcerer & Sorcereress free Avatars

Posted By AncientWire 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
AncientWire
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 days ago
I think I am missing more than the Sorcerer & Sorceress free avatars.  Maybe with your help I can find all of my stuff Smile
I was contemplating buying the S&S pack, but wanted to have a closer look and what better way than to get the free avatars and check them out. 
I apparently got them in the past from the Marketplace, because the shopping cart said so.
I can't find them installed in iClone or iClone's Smart Gallery - either looking by hand or by searching Smart Gallery.
I can't find them installed in CC3 or CC3's Smart Gallery - either by looking by hand or by searching Smart Gallery.
When I install items, I usually use the old method and not the Smart Gallery method.
I know that older content will sometimes install to iClone5/whatever directory is appropriate
and then I have to go find it there and figure out how to move it and the associated content to iC7 so iClone can find it.
But S&S should have installed to iC7, so I don't know where else to look. 
Thanks for your help

animagic
animagic
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
I checked my installation and they should be in ...\Reallusion\Template\Character Creator 2 Template\Project\Clothed\Playset - Sorcerer & Sorceress. I have them also under my iClone 3 Template folder at the same location.

If you search in File Explorer for "sorcerer" under the Reallusion\Template folder does anything come up? The characters themselves are called "Wizard" to confuse us...Unsure

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

wires
wires
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
You can also redownload and install them from your account. Once signed in on Reallusion click on your user icon and select "Inventory List > Content"

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b160626e-4d3e-48bb-a90b-a936.png

This will take you to the Marketplace and you can get previously purchase items for redownload. 

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

AncientWire
AncientWire
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Thanks for the idea to search file explorer. 
I found them in my iClone \ custom \ character folder.
I wonder why they are not installed where they should be and why they are not in Smart Gallery?
AncientWire
AncientWire
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thank you. 
I will have to head over to the Marketplace downloads and see what else has gone missing from Smart Gallery.

Reading This Topic