Profile Picture

Creating AccuLips with Python

Posted By josh_177552 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
josh_177552
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I would like to use Python to access the AccuLips feature with a .wav and .txt source file.

I am able to create lipsync that is equivalent to choosing "Audio File" as the lipsync source with the following code:
import RLPy
avatar_list = RLPy.RScene.GetAvatars()
viseme_component = avatar.GetVisemeComponent()
audio = RLPy.RAudio.CreateAudioObject()
audio.Load("filename.wav")
result = viseme_component.LoadVocal(audio, RLPy.RGlobal.GetTime(), "Clip Name")

However, I see no way to do this with the AccuLips feature. How can I accomplish this?
I have looked through the documentation and RLPy.py and I was not able to find anything at all.
josh_177552
This post has been flagged as an answer
josh_177552
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I found that iClone is using a free, open source software called Montreal Forced Aligner to generate the phonemes, which is the main data I wanted to generate.
So, I have instead built my pipeline around this same software and skipped iClone entirely. Maybe I will find a use for iClone in the future.

Reading This Topic