Profile Picture

Unable to change background scale

Posted By Combatcommandcat 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Combatcommandcat
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I am trying to create a hafling character and the pic I am using is larger than the size I need.  I have tried reducing it in a paint program but it always comes up the same size.  I have tried all the display modes.  I can tile it down small enough but it's very distracting to have 16 haflings in the background.  Is there another way or am I missing something.  
I apologize if this is in the wrong area.https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f8103aed-25e4-4826-937d-0a51.png
Am7add9
Am7add9
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
your BG display mode is set to "tile"
so it's tiling 4x4
not exactly sure what your goal is here
but try the other options in display mode

Edited
3 Years Ago by Am7add9
wires
wires
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
With CC open switch to Windows explorer, navigate to the image file that you wish to use. Right click on the image file and drag it into the CC scene - the image will be shown inside a small panel marked +Copy.

Once there release the right mouse button and select Plane from the menu window that opens. You can now resize, move and rotate the image to suit your requirements once added.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Reading This Topic