Profile Picture

Bones and Layers

Posted By scootier1 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
scootier1
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (14 reputation)New Member (14 reputation)New Member (14 reputation)New Member (14 reputation)New Member (14 reputation)New Member (14 reputation)New Member (14 reputation)New Member (14 reputation)New Member (14 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I've created my own G3 character using Affinity Designer - based it off of one of the pre-existing characters and followed the hierarchy of folders and pivot positions.  
When I bring it in and check the bone structure, everything is yellow except the hip and head - those are greyed out.
The character still works, but the hip joint is solid with no pliability.  I'm not sure if this is because of my layer order or bone structure order in Affinity or what, but I'd love to hear ways I can fix this.
vepop
vepop
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
It means the bone does not control any sprite image. It might be out of the sprite image.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9331d0a4-6a4b-4e86-9f88-963f.jpg
YouTube Tutorials Here

Reading This Topic