What to Expect in the Second Half of 2021

Posted By Miranda (RL) 3 Years Ago
Rated 4.4 stars based on 7 votes.
Author
rosuckmedia
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
@ Miranda,
Thank you very much,
For the great News πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Greetings rosuckmedia
nikofilm
nikofilm
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
My big dream is to see a light and optimized engine !!!!
Galfridus
Galfridus
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Thank you very much Miranda.
The Iclone 2020 road map features, which finally arrived earlier this year, were excellent.
This news of improvements still to come is warmly welcomed by this Iclone user.
The sneak peek clips of further developments for Iclone 8 are much appreciated.
In addition I am intrigued by the possibilities hinted at  by the news of CC4.

Geoff.Smile

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ba17ca1f-2bbe-4b61-819c-6bdf.png

R Ham
R Ham
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: 56 minutes ago
Miranda (RL) (6/30/2021)

Character Creator 4

More freedom with character creation! 

Any rigged character can be imported, characterized, optimized in Character Creator, and exported to iClone and other tools for full-body animation (including expressions) - not limited to biped characters. Moreover, create custom facial expression data for any character to create vivid facial expressions with personality. The long-awaited wrinkle system will be released for Character Creator 4, but the specific version has yet to be decided.

The Reallusion Team

Well, that's a nice surprise. Hopefully it means bringing in the DAZ speaking animals. No more cats tied in knots? Can it be possible? DAZ has half a dozen speaking animals that get little use in DAZ. I hope to use them all.

"Less clicks good, more clicks bad."
harryknow84
harryknow84
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (393 reputation)Senior Member (393 reputation)Senior Member (393 reputation)Senior Member (393 reputation)Senior Member (393 reputation)Senior Member (393 reputation)Senior Member (393 reputation)Senior Member (393 reputation)Senior Member (393 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7670d5ff-67bd-47b4-828c-c2c1.jpgWow! Wow!! Wow!!!... So far so good, to additional of what people has been commenting on.. so, this is my own contribution

1. Props destroyer/Explosion: Help us introduce one cool plugin or if it's gonna be embedded in iclone itself, we need to destroy vehicles, houses, and other props
As for example now, I'm doing one logo animation for myself today, I want certain props to explode as the bomb blast, but the props still stay in is place... That's not rich enough.
I've attached the picture to this post.

2. Character execution: We also need to cut off our character head (behead) when execution is going on and make it to be animated in timeline with blood pumping out of his body

3. Cloth ON/OFF: Let our character be putting ON/OFF cloth without poking around the body

4. Character Eating/drinking: we want to see the food to be cutoff when character is eating bread or any kind of food. And also applicable to water, make it like as if na real life.

5. Breathing: make our character to be breathing in default mode without adding motion instead of eyes blinking only.

6. Character body details: We need our (a) character to be crying and tears rolling out (b)Vomit what he/she has chopped earlier (c) Water affecting the character body (d) bleeding blood

7. Drifting: there's no way we would be driving without drifting, help us embedded that if possible so that we can use it on any vehicle

8. Liquid simulation: Let water affect anything in the scene when it get touched. E.g, character walking in water, make his body and cloth wet. (b) We want to see how water affect the ground when it drop on the floor (c). Pouring water into bottle simulation or on floor

9. Clean/Dust: let character, fashion or any props get dirty and also clean when washed.

I just wanted to do some crazy stuff in the next coming year!

I'll update it if I saw or remember anything laterπŸ₯°πŸ™Œ
Edited
3 Years Ago by harryknow84
argus1000
argus1000
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
I see that we’re going to get motion direction control and even animation layers in iClone 8. That’s something I’m really looking forward to.

My latest movie THE GOLDEN MAN, and a few othershttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIl1EqVCKitZzLqaNnLK0BA
R Ham
R Ham
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: 56 minutes ago
argus1000 (7/5/2021)
I see that we’re going to get motion direction control and even animation layers in iClone 8. That’s something I’m really looking forward to.

Thanks for showing your stuff.

"Less clicks good, more clicks bad."
SoReel
SoReel
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (168 reputation)Junior Member (168 reputation)Junior Member (168 reputation)Junior Member (168 reputation)Junior Member (168 reputation)Junior Member (168 reputation)Junior Member (168 reputation)Junior Member (168 reputation)Junior Member (168 reputation)

iClone was already my favorite animation program, with this, maaan....  Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my +1 on the subdivision export.  and the ability to loop walk cycles with translation like Motionbuilder does it. 

I am a Painter, 3D Artist, Animator, Modeler, Sculptor and a Film Director
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Art.of.Solomon.W.Jagwe  | Portfolio Website: http://www.sowl.com | Animated TV Series: http://www.nkozaandnankya.com

megaoutput
megaoutput
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (882 reputation)Veteran Member (882 reputation)Veteran Member (882 reputation)Veteran Member (882 reputation)Veteran Member (882 reputation)Veteran Member (882 reputation)Veteran Member (882 reputation)Veteran Member (882 reputation)Veteran Member (882 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Animation wise it can compete with the big boys i cant wait to do tutorials to explan why this a huge update !!!!!!!!!!!! GAME CHANGER !!!! 
precisix
precisix
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

@Miranda (RL)
Wow, that's insane... So, for Character Creator 4, are you implying that the mesh topology of a random imported character model will be retopologized to a CC4 mesh?  I think this would have to happen in order for the facial expressions/morphs to work, right?

Reading This Topic