YES! YES! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!
The more flexible you make this paradigm the higher the need for everyone to have. GREAT.
So excited for these new innovations!
Some early ideas after seeing:General
(1) Make promo/tutorials in 1080p so that those without 4K can see the finer details ( I have a 4K, but know if I have @1080p the finer 4K details can't be seen), or make special 4K ones when it showcases something extra
(2) RTXiClone 8
(3) One video in this thread shows "Motion Direction Control" - can you make it so it gives you the ability to mirror-flip the motion L to R, R to L
(4) some type of "Export Pass"? - Some motions in iClone were never created with an "Export Version", thus are stuck in iClone universe. Could we buy a general export license to pass through these motions to other render applications (Live Link, FBX export).CC4
(5) Wrinkle Maps -don't limit to face, make for belly, shoulder, elbows, wrists, knees, thighs, chest, rear
(6) Lite-mode? Some type of shortcut to load a Lite-version so users can more quickly craft less feature-intensive characters
(7) Face-part morpher - let us apply a whole character morph to only a highlighted part of the body, ie - only adjust the ears of the CC3...excuse me...CC4 Default. Or only tweak the eyes, or the legs, but not the rest
(8) Multi-Mesh - allow multi mesh character import/generation, would open door for HD Busts packs to be sold, and for the ultimate - a Meta Human Transformer!....And, an HD Bust creator, of course!
(9) Allow CC4 to handle grooms in some fashion, even if only as a place-holder while in CC4
(10) Pack IDEAS : Robot builder, mech builder, centaur builder, Octopus/Spider maker, serpent/worm maker, 2+ headed avatar maker
4 Months Ago by