Posted By Charlene (RL) 3 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 3 votes.

Animate MetaHuman in Unreal with iClone Unreal Live Link

Author
Bassline303
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Does it work when you tick play (simulate) ?
If yes , you forgot to add the Arkit Setup at the end of the bone controlled chain.

4 Fun BigGrin :

Edited
3 Years Ago by Bassline303
rosuckmedia
rosuckmedia
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)

Hi Bassline,
Cool 😁😁😁😁
Greetings Robert
oldnewusa
oldnewusa
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (260 reputation)Senior Member (260 reputation)Senior Member (260 reputation)Senior Member (260 reputation)Senior Member (260 reputation)Senior Member (260 reputation)Senior Member (260 reputation)Senior Member (260 reputation)Senior Member (260 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
d
Bassline303 (7/4/2021)
Add a Post Process Volume and use the color grading and LUTs in UE4/5 .

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/bc667310-2f0f-49c1-9f45-fcaf.jpg

Also auto focussing a MH can help :

And Focus as "Look At"  :

I checked out everything Bassline303 , thanks in advance. Everything works like should be i guess <3

here is a mix of face + body 

HD - bad Girl.

UHD - bad Girl

Glad we have you here Bassline303. Have a good time everbody.
cedric_119526
cedric_119526
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)

Bassline303 (7/6/2021)
If yes , you forgot to add the Arkit Setup at the end of the bone controlled chain.

4 Fun BigGrin :

cedric_119526
cedric_119526
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)

[quote]Bassline303 (7/6/2021)

Thanks for your help but, not it does not work in play mode either.

Yes I have the exact same blueprint but the the ExPlus key are ok on Debra in Iclone but not on my MetaHuman in Unreal.
Everything else works smoothly.  It's as if some bones are not working, but I don't understand why ...

4 Fun BigGrin :

lol, funny indeed :-) (I speak french too by the way)
Thanks again for your time
Bassline303
Bassline303
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)

ok , then I have to see which pose asset you are using and your Anim BP Smile
cedric_119526
cedric_119526
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Bassline303 (7/8/2021)
ok , then I have to see which pose asset you are using and your Anim BP Smile

sure :-)
here it is : https://youtu.be/8ObZ5z2HH8s

Bassline303
Bassline303
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thx ,  I don't know if its all , but you forgot something to wire Smile

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d1c70bbb-1ae4-48e5-89f5-b056.jpg

Also , you can't use the head bones of the CC3 Character , you have to use the MH Dummy for this.
What you can do is to use the face key , face puppet or IPhone Live Face to make the head move around.
If your ExPlus Expressions are still not working re-download the IC to MH Blueprints again and overwrite the old once in UE4 , RL did some updates on it , maybe you have the old one.

Head Rotation and Expressions without any MH Dummy :

Smile
Edited
3 Years Ago by Bassline303
trevor.mears
trevor.mears
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
*If you are iClone Unreal Live Link trial users since July 1st, 2021, you can download the kit via the follow-up email.

I have the trial of iclone7 and the unreal live link plugin installed and working, however, I have never received this follow-up email with the download link. Can anyone assist?

Thank you.
Bassline303
Bassline303
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

trevor.mears (7/8/2021)
*If you are iClone Unreal Live Link trial users since July 1st, 2021, you can download the kit via the follow-up email.

I have the trial of iclone7 and the unreal live link plugin installed and working, however, I have never received this follow-up email with the download link. Can anyone assist?

Thank you.

Maybe try it again here at the bottom of the page : https://www.reallusion.com/iclone/live-link/unreal-engine/metahuman/

I am not a trail user , so I can't help here , sorry.

Reading This Topic