Hair Builder Pack - Now Available

Posted By Peter (RL) 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 minutes ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/188e49ac-0e22-4f87-82ae-31f2.jpg

The Hair Builder Pack is powered by our Smart Hair technology, providing users with 20 pre-assembled hairstyles and 32 Hair Elements of premium quality. With distinctive hair flow and hair base connectors, users can intuitively evolve them to create unique hairstyles by simply adding bangs, braids, buns, and tails. The hair builder elements support morph options, dynamic physics, and material pre-sets, all with unprecedented freedom for animated hair creation.

Get the pack NOW: Early Bird Special ends on Jul 31st. 

*Compatible With: IC v7.9 or above; CC v3.4 or above

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

bennydee
bennydee
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (667 reputation)Veteran Member (667 reputation)Veteran Member (667 reputation)Veteran Member (667 reputation)Veteran Member (667 reputation)Veteran Member (667 reputation)Veteran Member (667 reputation)Veteran Member (667 reputation)Veteran Member (667 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 hours ago
we need roadmap

MilesV
MilesV
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
You guys outdid yourselves with this one. I'm excited to see what you come out with next! Not only does the hair look great and offer a ton of design flexibility, but you solved some issues that plagued a number of people. The ability to put a hat on a character and not have to create a custom hair morph just made CC3 so much more accessible for people. All hair designers take note! Bravo!

Are more men's hairstyles coming this year?
nildoessa
nildoessa
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (664 reputation)Veteran Member (664 reputation)Veteran Member (664 reputation)Veteran Member (664 reputation)Veteran Member (664 reputation)Veteran Member (664 reputation)Veteran Member (664 reputation)Veteran Member (664 reputation)Veteran Member (664 reputation)

Last Active: 7 hours ago
Hello.. I bought this pack as export price... I'm trying to export , says I need an export license, and it says I need to buy, when I click buy it takes me to the shopping cart and its empty. if I delete the hair then i can export the character...

what do to do? because i bought the export license
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2e6752b4-7d0d-4680-b38f-ac08.jpg
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 minutes ago
nildoe (6/24/2021)
Hello.. I bought this pack as export price... I'm trying to export , says I need an export license, and it says I need to buy, when I click buy it takes me to the shopping cart and its empty. if I delete the hair then i can export the character...

what do to do? because i bought the export license

Hi...

Have you checked that you haven't added anything else to the hair from other packs such as accessories?

If you certain you are only exporting hair elements from the Hair Builder Pack, then try going to Help > Activate Purchased Items and if that doesn't work try Help > Activate Entire Library (may take some time).

If after doing that it still doesn't resolve the problem, please contact Support using the link below. They will be able to check that the export option has been activated correctly.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic