Profile Picture

Help

Posted By heartland_records 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
heartland_records
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
So now I have iray, brand new pc running i9 processor RTX3070 card, 32 gig , 2 terabyte of memory.
seems like the render to render a video would take forever,  and at some point in the night it Errored out and shut down iclone. Not sure if my settings on my card, my pc, or in iclone and iray are correct. When I started the render 5 hrs later it was at 3 % in iray. Then had a error message this morning  when I clicked on it it shut down iclone….
is there a video some where that tells exactly what all my settings should be on?
Thanks for any help…🥵
animagic
animagic
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 43 minutes ago
If you are not using that already, use GPU-Z to monitor VRAM usage. I assume your 3070 has 8GB of VRAM?

Also, to dedicate as much resources as possible to Iray, it is best to use the standalone renderer.

So you export the Iray scene files from iClone, close iClone, and then run the standalone renderer. 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic